Norton 360 with Lifelock helps to protect the user’s data against new and evolving cyber threats. So whether the device is connected to the public network or home network will protect the device against digital dangers. Norton 360 with LifeLock offers security to the user’s digital life by protecting their system, mobile devices, and internet-connected home network.
Norton 360 with Lifelock is an all-in-one software that provides comprehensive protection against malware, viruses, identity theft, and much more. It is also dedicated to helping secure the devices, online privacy, identities, and home and family needs of a million users.
Furthermore, Norton 360 with Lifelock helps users protect them against malware, viruses, ransomware, and unsecured wireless connection. It includes LifeLock identity theft protection and a secure VPN when connecting with the public Wireless connection. Moreover, it has been designed to provide all-in-one protection for connected devices, users’ identities, and online privacy.
Features of Norton 360 with Lifelock
Norton 360 with Lifelock is one way to protect the device from viruses, malware, and online threats. It provides absolute protection for all devices, user’s identity, and privacy.
Through the Secure VPN feature, the user can browse safely and securely with a no-log VPN. It adds bank-grade encryption to assist in keeping the user’s information such as password and bank details secure and private.
It enables the users to easily manage, create, store their password and credit card details, and other credentials online in a safe and secure manner.
250GB Cloud Backup
It provides an automatic and secure cloud backup for systems to store and safeguard crucial files and documents against stolen devices, hard drive failure, and even ransomware.
It provides excellent features and protects up to 10 devices. Moreover, it monitors the user’s account details and sends alerts to them whenever their details get leaked.
How Norton 360 with Lifelock works to protect the user against identity thefts?
It provides overall protection against a huge variety of potential attacks. It gives all critical protections of internet security. Moreover, it also includes PC backup features and has up to 500GB of online backup space.
Furthermore, the following are the ways how Norton 360 with LifeLock works to safeguard the users against identity thefts.
- It scans the user’s personal information on the dark web with the Dark web monitoring run by LifeLock.
- It aims to detect online threats on connected devices.
- It provides users with a tool that helps them generate, store, and manage their credit card details, passwords, and other online credentials more safely.
- With the smart firewall features for the system, it blocks unauthorized traffic.
- If any user becomes a victim of identity theft, then a dedicated identity restoration specialist will help them with restoring their identity.
- It sends the user alerts of suspicious activity via text, email, phone, or mobile app.
- It provides users with a PC cloud Backup as a preventive measure against data loss.
So following are the ways how Norton 360 with LifeLock works to protect the users against online identity theft and dangerous files.