Norton Utilities is one of the best and most prominent utility software that is used by people all across the world. It helps the user to configure, analyze, optimize, and maintain their computer systems. It cleans up the system’s hard drive, boosts programs, frees up the space for memory, and keeps the device error-free. In addition to this, Norton Utilities also helps the users maintaining their digital privacy. Moreover, it also identifies and allows the users to remove any unwanted startup programs that can slow down the system. It comes with various other features and benefits. Therefore, for all the users interested in getting Utilities for their system, we have given its necessary details, features, and benefits in this blog. Therefore, all the users are suggested to go through this blog until the end to known about the software in detail.
Features and benefits of Norton Utilities
Norton Utilities come with several outstanding features that help the user maintain their computer system and keep their digital identity safe. Therefore, go through its features and benefits that are given below:-
- It optimizes the processing power, memory, and hard drive of the PC, whenever the user launches the high-demand apps. Therefore, Norton Utilities users experience smoother gaming, editing, and video streaming.
- It cleans up space and increases the PC speed by fixing the common issues that are likely to cause the system slowdowns and crashes.
- It identifies and removes any unwanted startup programs. It also frees up space on the system’s hard drive that allows the users to access programs quickly.
- The easy-to-use interface lets the users perform 1-Click Optimization for PC.
Norton Utilities helps the users securely dispose of personal documents while restricting access to them.
All the users are suggested to check out the system requirements given below before purchasing the Symantec Norton Utilities. It is only available for Windows, for Up to 10 PCs. The minimum Microsoft Windows OS Requirements are mentioned below:-
- CPU: 1GHz
- Memory: 1 GB for 32-bit, 2 GB for 64-bit
Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions), except Windows 8 Start screen.
- Microsoft Windows™ 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S.
Additional Hardware Requirements
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
- SVGA (1024 x 768) video
- Internet connection (for activating the product and receiving product updates)
How to find the Activation code for Norton Utilities?
Here, we have given the steps through which the users can get the activation code of the Norton Utilities in a straightforward manner. Thus, follow the instruction given below to find the activation code:-
- The users are suggested to look at the rear side of the Utilities CD box.
- They can also check their registered email ID’s inbox and look for the product purchase email.
- After this, open this email and look for the activation code.
- Now, go to the “My Subscription” option and click on the “Norton Antivirus Utilities” application.
- Finally, the Norton Utilities product key will appear.
In this write-up, we have mentioned all the necessary details and information about Norton Utilities. Here, we included the unique and innovative features of the software, the system requirements and mentioned the procedure to get the activation code and activate via Norton.com/nu16. However, if the users have any query or issue related to this software, they are suggested to contact its customer support team.